Friday, December 11, 2009

JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs: One of Ten Member Banks of The Federal by Larry Rubinoff

"I speak often of The Rothschild family and very often quote Meyer Rothschild as saying, "Let me control the money of a nation and I care not who makes its laws". It was he who first uttered the words, "New World Order".

I have also believed that The Federal Reserve - a privately owned company - rules our country by virtue of Rothschild's saying quoted above. There was a book written by Eustice Mullins many years ago, The Secrets of the Federal Reserve, in which he exposes the Rothschild's, their connections to JP Morgan, the Bush (as in former Presidents) family, the Rockefeller's and others of our wealthy elite. The book is available to view on line. Simply google The Secrets of the Federal Reserve. If you have difficulty finding it, email me at info@gold666.org and I will happily send you the link.

I recently came across this article, The Sunday Times gains unprecedented access to the world's most powerful, and most secretive, investment bank and felt it important enough to republish here as was reported by Destination Yisra'el. It is eye opening."
r
Read Post Here
http://jpmorgan666.blogspot.com/2009/12/jp-morgan-and-goldman-sachs-one-of-ten.html
r

No comments:

Post a Comment